SimpleAgenda SVN-745

From: J. Jordan
Subject: SimpleAgenda SVN-745
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:44:48 +0100

Phillippe,

Awsome; downloaded, compiled and installed SVN-745. Very impressive, built without issue, runs beautiful, even repeating events worked on the first try. Copy and paste of an events works but it set the time to the beginnning of the day, don't even know if it is possible to solve that minor issue.

Are you planning to implement Google-Calender natively in SimpleAgenda? That would be very useful, any chance you might make it a framework so that it could possibly be used in other GNUstep apps in the future. I am using GCALdaemon to sync my Google.ics file, something like that built in C/obj-C and configured within Simple Agenda would be fantastic.

Thanks for you hard work, this application really is great!

I flew to the U.S. yesterday and am driving down the East Coast today, so I may not get a chance to really stress-test SimpleAgenda for a couple of days, but I was so excited I had to download it and install via my cellphone.

-j