Localization with NSString

From: Paul Chany
Subject: Localization with NSString
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:59:37 +0200

I'm trying to localize the Window.app Renaissance application so that
every string that an user can see be localized.

(I'm new to Obj-C.)

The Window.app is that from Nicola Pero's Renaissance tutorial.
I'm reading in 'Renaissance Manual' chapter '3.1.2 GNUstep localization
macros' and trying to get localized the 'Hello!' string to Hungarian and
Croatian.

When I compile the Window.app I get warnings:

 make
This is gnustep-make 2.4.0. Type 'make print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
Making all for app Window...
 Creating Window.app/....
 Compiling file main.m ...
main.m: In function ‘-[MyDelegate printHello:]’:
main.m:39: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘printf’ from incompatible
pointer type
/usr/include/stdio.h:339: note: expected ‘const char * __restrict__’ but
argument is of type ‘struct NSString *’
 Linking app Window ...
 Creating Window.app/Resources...
 Creating stamp file...
 Creating Window.app/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist...
 Creating Window.app/Resources/Window.desktop...
 Copying resources into the app wrapper...
 Copying localized resources into the app wrapper...

So when I run Window.app I can't get it to print the localized string
'Hello'. What is the problem and how can I solve it?
Any advices will be appreciated!

The Window.app.tar.bz2 can one download with ftp:

$ ftp csanyi-pal.info
ftp> cd objective-c
ftp> get Window.app.tar.bz2

--