Re: Foundation.h help

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Foundation.h help
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:28:14 +0100 (CET)

> P.S. To whoever is responsible for gnustep-config - is there a good reason
> why we have an ad-hoc thing instead of using pkg-config?

The "ad-hoc" thing guarantees that gnustep-config always works properly
with all the configurations and options supported by gnustep-make
and gnustep-base (including non-flattened, multi-arch ones where compilation
flags can change in non-trival ways on each run depending on the environment),
since it's sharing the core "engine" that computes the flags with gnustep-make.

Thanks