Re: GNUstep on OpenBSD..

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep on OpenBSD..
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 00:00:28 +0100

Hi
Now I could go and ask the old maintainer about the intention of the
patch, and if he is fine with it, to actually remove it. On the other
side I wonder, whether SystemPreferences would work on Windows, because
BUNDLE_OBJ_EXT is set to .dll. I guess, plmerge on Windows would also
cause the same problem like I have seen here.
Otherwise, it probably would be save to remove all the "NSExecutable ="
lines from the *Info.plist files that come with SystemPreferences, since
the "NSExecutable =" line is created correctly when running make, and
then the rest of it is merged.
Don't ask how, but the current SVN trunk compiles and works on Windows!

Riccardo