FOSDEM GNUstep devroom preliminary schedule

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: FOSDEM GNUstep devroom preliminary schedule
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:28:35 +0100

Here is my preliminary schedule for our devroom:

13:00 - 13:30 GNUstep Developers GNUstep Developer's Meeting 13:30 - 14:15 Quentin Mathé Étoilé: What has been done over the past year and what's next? 14:15 - 14:45 David Chisnall LanguageKit - supporting Smalltalk and JavaScript dialects on the Objective-C runtime - what's hard, what's easy, and why developers and users should care.
14:45 - 15:00           David Chisnall          EtoileText
15:00 - 16:00 Quentin Mathé Fast and Flexible UI Development with EtoileUI 16:00 - 16:30 David Chisnall Discussing UIKit / iOS implementation plans 16:30 - 17:15 Nikolaus Schaller Latest progress of Simple WebKit and QuantumSTEP
17:15 - 17:45           Niels Grewe             DBusKit
17:45 - 18:15 Nicola Pero Objective-C support in GCC 4.6
18:15 - 18:30           Sebastian Reitenbach    GNUstep on OpenBSD
18:30 - 19:00 Gregory Casamento The latest on GORM an Theming

contingency plan GNUstep Developers Frameworks lightning talks

do you like it, any objections, did I make any mistake, what do you think?

thanks,

        Lars

P.S.: the FOSDEM organizers need some information for each speaker:

- First Name
- Last Name - well I got your names ;-)
- Abstract (e.g. a bio/FOSS activities)

Following is optional (and recommended, see examples above):
- Image (128x128 png)
- Links (blog, ...)
- Description: if you fill this in, it will be displayed below the contents of 'Abstract' (e.g. if you wish to separate a one-line description of the speaker with his actual bio).

for each talk the FOSDEM organizers would need a title and an abstract for the printed schedule