FOSDEM 2011 - final (if no objections) devroom schedule - GNUstepWiki

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: FOSDEM 2011 - final (if no objections) devroom schedule - GNUstepWiki
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:51:26 +0100

Hi,

thanks to everybody who agreed to give a talk at FOSDEM and all your help and legwork we now have a final (if there are no objections) schedule for our FOSDEM 2011 devroom:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2011#Schedule

For late changes please do not only edit the wiki but also contact me by mail.

I will submit the additional data to the FOSDEM organizers tomorrow.

thanks,

        Lars

P.S.: Greg, can you please send me a short abstract for your talk?