Re: Painting gnustep-gui into OpenGL

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Painting gnustep-gui into OpenGL
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:28:54 +0200

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 17:34, Matt Rice <ratmice@gmail.com> wrote:

there was at some point in time work on an opengl backend,

http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~guenther/grr06-on-ogl-backend.png
This screenshot is from an experimental version of Alex Malmberg's
OpenGL backend for GNUstep.

seems there is a copy in the wayback machine,
(GLDisplayServer, possibly the rds files too i don't remember).
http://replay.web.archive.org/20080317002635/http://web.telia.com/~u42308495/alex/

That looks very interesting! I'll try getting this to work. There's bound to be tons of issues on new GNUstep, though. Well, I guess we'll see. :-)
--
Ivan Vučica
ivan@vucica.net