Doxygen documentation

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Doxygen documentation
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:23:23 -0500

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've started documenting corebase with doxygen instead of autogsdoc.  The learning curve is quite steep if you're just starting out, but I'm getting the hang of it.  The configuration file has at least a few hundred options... I managed to understand only 5 of them.  The output is decent, but needs a lot more work to be be useful.

I know there was some talk about it a few weeks ago.  I just took a better look at it and I found doxygen much more powerful than autogsdoc.  I had to download 100+ MB worth of packages to get it to even do anything on my system, however.  Corebase is still a very small project so I figured it was a good test bed for this sort of thing.  Let me know what you guys think (run "doxygen Doxyfile" to have it output the html).

Stef