Re: Doxygen documentation

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Doxygen documentation
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 23:52:15 +0200

Hi

And the reason I brought this up is because I'm starting to document corebase. Seeing as I'm starting from scratch I'm having a serious look at which doc generator to use. It would probably be a quite large effort move all of current gnustep documentation to doxygen and probably something that wouldn't happen overnight, as you suggest.
Well, i also think that projects gravitating around gnustep.org should use all the same document generator. Thus I think using autogsdoc is a good thing for other projects too and that is what I use and recommend for all GAP projects.

it's a bit like most people use javadoc with java. It's the the standard one.

Riccardo