Contributions

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Contributions
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:17:22 +0100

Hello all,

I've made a small bit of progress regarding UIKit, and I've finally fired off an email filling out the form to request copyright assignment documents. At the moment, I'm not proceeding with work since I'd really love to commit things incrementally instead of throwing out a big blurb of code. At this stage, I also expect to use revert a lot, and I'd like to avoid having to keep different copies of the code just to be able to revert without using svn. (And once I start using Mercurial, I'll be sad when I won't be able to keep on using it in the future contributions.)

What is required to get commit access to the svn repository, apart from completing the copyright assignment paperwork?

I have attached my current progress. It is probably unreadable since most files are svn cp'ed from somewhere else in the repository. For example, UIApplication.h/.m are mostly adaptations of NSApplication.h/.m. Unreadability of such patches is another reason why I'd love to get commit access; individual commits/patches will be more easily readable that way.

--
Ivan Vučica - ivan@vucica.net