Fwd: Error while compiling Chameleon UIKit

From: Amr Aboelela
Subject: Fwd: Error while compiling Chameleon UIKit
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:56:01 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amr Aboelela <amraboelela@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Error while compiling Chameleon UIKit
To: Stefan Bidi <stefanbidi@gmail.com>

Stefan,

thanks for your reply.

I am managed now to make it work after doing changes in the following files in opal:

M       Source/OpalText/CTRun.m
M       Source/OpalText/CTFont.m
M       Source/OpalText/CTRun-private.h
M       Source/OpalText/CTTypesetter.m
M       Source/OpalText/CTFramesetter.m
M       Source/OpalText/CTLine.m
M       Source/OpalText/CTFrame.m
M       Headers/CoreText/CTRun.h
M       Headers/CoreText/CTFont.h
M       Headers/CoreText/CTTypesetter.h
M       Headers/CoreText/CTFramesetter.h
M       Headers/CoreText/CTLine.h
M       Headers/CoreText/CTFrame.h

as i changed CFRange to NSRange

M       Tests/textlayout.m
commented CFRangeMake declaration and use.

M       Headers/CoreGraphics/CGBase.h

used
#import <CoreFoundation/CoreFoundation.h>

and commented all the offending declarations

i am attaching my CGBase.h file