Re: Character shifting with cairo

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Character shifting with cairo
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:14:49 -0700

Hi Riccardo,
I suspect this is the same problem that we discussed in the "Fonts displaying
strangely…" thread:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2011-10/msg00207.html

Try the patch I posted there and see if the spacing problems go away.

The solution is to finish and apply that patch, addressing the concerns Fred
mentioned (and ideally moving the opal font code to the cairo backend, too.)

-Eric