Tests

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Tests
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:38:13 -0600

I do not have a machine with OS X installed, so I'm a bit at a disadvantage when it comes to writing tests.  To prepare for the 0.1 release of corebase, I'd like to make sure the tests in the test suite are correct and that they test things people are actually using.  I would really appreciate if people could run the test suite on OS X and report back, patches would be nice.  If you have commit access to SVN, feel free commit changes yourself.  If you have a particular use case, new tests would be even more welcome.

Really, anything would be helpful.  For CFURL, for example, I just ported some tests from the base test suite (it fails a bunch of stuff, but it's a start).

Thanks