Re: [FOSDEM 2012] GNUstep Devroom Schedule final - last call for changes

From: Pirmin Braun
Subject: Re: [FOSDEM 2012] GNUstep Devroom Schedule final - last call for changes
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:24:07 +0100

now this looks interesting, I'll be there, looking forward to meet you.
We're using GNUStep since many years now as foundation of our Open Source ERP
"IntarS".
Currently we're in the process of migrating to the current version of GNUStep.
Our goal is to create an official, easy to install GNUStep application and a
aptitude package and maybe a .msi version with mingw or cygwin.
Maybe next year we can then offer a talk about IntarS (it's not only a ERP /
CRM but also a universial, webbased, model driven Web Application IDE).

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen/best regards

Pirmin Braun
seat-1 Software GmbH - Sinziger Str. 29a - 53424 Remagen
+49(0)2642 308288   +49(0)163-6290887 - skype:pirminb
Fax +49(0)2642 308626
http://www.seat-1.com  pb@seat-1.com
http://intars.sourceforge.net

Geschäftsführer: Pirmin Braun, Ralf Engelhardt
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Coburg HRB3136