Password fields and bullets

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Password fields and bullets
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:48:05 +0100

Hi,

since we are near a release, it would be nice to fix the "bullets" shown in password fields. While editing, they are wrongly spaced and do not correspond to the actual cursor. The amount of "error" depends on the backend and on the fond used I guess. Once the cursor moves to the next text field, the field reformats and displays nicely.

Riccardo