Re: GNUmail - SMTP authentication

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUmail - SMTP authentication
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:05:47 +0200

Hi,

Csanyi Pal wrote:
I have it now downloaded unpacked and installed, but when I want to run
it, I get error message:

$ AddressManager
Segmentation fault

However, I can run 'make' in the GNUMail-1.2.0/ directory and can
install GNUMail successfully, but when try to run GNUMail, I get again
error message:

$ AddressManager
Segmentation fault

What can I do to solve this problem?

de bian core packages of unstable broke a couple of days ago! All self-compiled applications will crash and also newly compiled official debian packages crash.

I have identified the cause and submitted patches to debian, I wrote Yavor, the maintainer, but I got no reply in the past days... I have one laptop where I use debian packages for gnustep-core and it behaves exaclty like that.

I love debian, but................ I hope only that the maiintainer is busy, although I'd have loved a small email reply.

Riccardo