Re: DBus Menu in Gtk theme

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: DBus Menu in Gtk theme
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:32:28 +0200

I don't think that libdbusmenu-glib is the way to go. We have a excellent DBUS interface in GNUstep and should build on that when implementing a theme that wants to handle menus that way. Please have a look at DBusKit before starting any other implementation on this issue. DBusKit was implemented during GSoC by Niels Grewe two years and is still maintained by him.

Fred