Re: First release of corebase coming soon

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: First release of corebase coming soon
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:18:48 -0500

Thanks, Fred.  There seem to be a problem with CFStringCreateArrayBySeparatingStrings, which I can understand since that function is just a bad hack... I'll take a look at it when I get a chance, too.  I still haven't run -corebase on a 64-bit machine (I do have one with Debian Testing installed, just never turn it on), so these issues are likely to do with that.  I do run the 32-bit version of OpenSUSE 12.1, so you should be getting similar results as I.

Thanks again