Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 00:01:05 +0200

Hi
Germán A. Arias wrote:
For me Gorm don't works in WIndows XP. However, it runs fine from the
shell, but with the GNUstep theme. Seems a problem with WinUXTheme in
XP.
Iti s good to run it on the native theme, less troubles. Also, Krishna shows it is doing nothing fancy. I actually do wonder why he has problems with transparency. Perhaps he is running 16 bit color.