Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:01:00 -0600

On Jul 11, 2012, at 2:16 AM, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> Adam may correct me since he did the packages, but "core" contains base, back
> and gui. So you have everything needed.
> Just open the shell, extract ProjectCenter, "make install" and launch it form
> the shell, as you did with the previous install. It should compile fine,
> launch fine and come out without black patches and without missing icons.
>
> Try running form 1.2.16 you installed, else, uninstall it and proceed with
> the manual build & install procedure and use version 1.2.18 which is latest.
>
> Adam, could you build two installers for latest Gorm and ProjectCenter?
> Provided they work for you on windows without major issues. Thank you.

Hi,

I just corrected a compile issue that could cause GNUstep applications to crash
on XP and older Windows releases.   You should download the new releases here:

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html

including:

gnustep-msys-system-0.30.0
gnustep-core-0.30.0

I also made packages for gorm-1.2.18 and ProjectCenter-0.6.1