Re: Micheal Baehr's archlinux unofficial repository

From: Alister Hood
Subject: Re: Micheal Baehr's archlinux unofficial repository
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:05:14 +1200

Hi there,
I don't know about that, but there are packages in the [community] repository.
Please could you let me know if you have any success with it though?
I've been unable to build anything with GNUstep on Arch that doesn't
crash (apart from an example that I think I modified so it had no
menu).
I'm wondering if the problem is that GNUstep is only really tested
with clang nowadays...

Thanks,
Alister