Re: ContentView Offset

From: Steve Van Voorst
Subject: Re: ContentView Offset
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 02:17:15 +0000 (GMT)

> I think the problem is at gnustep-back, in the way how gnustep interact with each window managers.

German,

Thanks for the information.  I have checked the code in gnustep-back-0.22.0 and found this in an x11 header file called XGGeneric.h (written 12 yr. ago)

/*
 * Flags to indicate which protocols the WindowManager follows
 */
typedef    enum {
  XGWM_UNKNOWN = 0,
  XGWM_WINDOWMAKER = 1,
  XGWM_GNOME = 2,
  XGWM_KDE = 4,
  XGWM_EWMH = 8
} XGWMProtocols;

I don't see Compiz listed, so if it's using these flags more than likely it is the XGWM_UNKNOWN flag.  There is also an 'Offsets' structure in this header.  Is there a way to find out who is calling this header?

Steve Van Voorst