Re: ProjectCenter vs ProjectManager

From: Michele Bert
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter vs ProjectManager
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 20:59:49 +0200

Il giorno 08/ago/2013, alle ore 17:45, Riccardo Mottola
<riccardo.mottola@libero.it> ha scritto:

> But I suppose the rest of the environment you are getting is equivalently
> outdated.

Thank you for the answer. In fact At work I am using almost only GS software
from ununtu 'precise' official repo, but I don't use much more than a terminal
emulator, and a clock. In the past I used LaternaMagica on the older version of
ubuntu lucid, but I did not manage to compile it under the current version.

I just wanted to try writing code with a different editor (I usually use
emacs), this is why I asked my question.

Michele