Localizable strings & Bundles

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Localizable strings & Bundles
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 22:01:27 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to add localization support to a certain SystemPreferences Module, which is a Bundle. Each bundle has its language resources and Localizable.strings, however I noticed it that it was not working.

I then tried to copy the strings file into the main SystemPreferences language resources and it worked. Is it possible at the current state of gnustepto have each bundle load its Language resources, perhaps through a certain setting in the Info plist or a certain bundle load command?

Otherwise, I think this is quite a limitation: everybody should be able to install a Module / Bundle with its language, coding all the strings in the main app file defeats its modularization.

Riccardo