Re: Request for update and/or release of GDL2 and Renaissance

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Request for update and/or release of GDL2 and Renaissance
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:44:20 +0000

On 30 Jan 2014, at 13:39, Markus Hitter <mah@jump-ing.de> wrote:

>> Not true.
>
> Thank you for confirming my experience and starting yet the next flamewar.

It is not starting a flame war to reply when someone posts inaccurate and
insulting mischaracterisations of the project to the list.  If you believe that
it is a flame war when someone calls you out for posting nonsense, I suggest
that in the future you refrain from posting nonsense.

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1