Re: GNUstep on Android

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Android
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:07:51 +0100

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Mathias Bauer <mathias_bauer@gmx.net> wrote:
I don't understand what your comment should tell me.

My understanding of your last email was that you had success with building an Android application that uses Objective-C, and that you are asking for further ideas on what to do.

I'm trying to find out if porting an Objective-C library to Android that uses libobjc2, libdispatch and gnustep base (no GUI, no graphics) (and thus requires porting of these libraries also) is feasible. If you think that this does not make sense, I would be interested to read why. Wasting time is not my favorite occupation. ;-)

I have only worked with libobjc2 and gnustep-base and successfully deployed an .apk that uses both.

I personally have no need for libdispatch, but if someone were to port it, I would not complain... :-)

--
Ivan Vučica
ivan@vucica.net