Spurious NSApp warnings on MacOS Yosemite

From: Kevin Mitchell
Subject: Spurious NSApp warnings on MacOS Yosemite
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 23:26:23 -0800

On Yosemite, compiling the GNUStep tutorial code [1] using
gnustep-make from homebrew
(which uses the system Cocoa framework).

[1] http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/WindowsAndButtons/node13.html

After fixing the nonexistent RELEASE/AUTORELEASE macros, I can compile
and run the code, but I get warning messages like

Failed to connect (colorGridView) outlet from (NSApplication) to
(NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable
Failed to connect (view) outlet from (NSApplication) to
(NSColorPicerGridView): missing setter or instance variable

other than that the application behaves as expected.

I have no idea what these messages mean. Is there a way to silenkece/fix them?

Thanks,
Kevin