copy&paste in PRICE does not work on GS

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: copy&paste in PRICE does not work on GS
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:45:54 +0100

Hi,

PRICE allows you to "copy" a currently open image. (If you create a new document you can also "paste" in a new image)

This however does only work on Mac, not on GNUstep. Can someone help me to understand why?

I checked MainMenu.nib vs. MainMenu.gorm and in both cases the copy operation is connected to NSFirst. The code doesn't appear to have differences for Mac vs GS in this regard (check MyDocument)

Where to look? I hope it is not a GS problem, but more some kind of difference in PRICE I am not seeing!

Riccardo