Re: copy&paste in PRICE does not work on GS

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: copy&paste in PRICE does not work on GS
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 16:31:42 +0100

Hi,

On 2015-02-28 13:45:54 +0100 Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:

Hi,

PRICE allows you to "copy" a currently open image. (If you create a new document you can also "paste" in a new image)

This however does only work on Mac, not on GNUstep. Can someone help me to understand why?

Let me specify: the menus are not even enabled in GNUstep. I have an image open, I cannot copy because the menu item is disabled.

Riccardo