Re: copy&paste in PRICE does not work on GS

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: copy&paste in PRICE does not work on GS
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:00:01 -0600

El mar, 03-03-2015 a las 16:31 +0100, Riccardo Mottola escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On 2015-02-28 13:45:54 +0100 Riccardo Mottola
> <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > PRICE allows you to "copy" a currently open image. (If you create a
> > new
> > document you can also "paste" in a new image)
> >
> > This however does only work on Mac, not on GNUstep. Can someone help
> > me to
> > understand why?
>
> Let me specify: the menus are not even enabled in GNUstep. I have an
> image open, I cannot copy because the menu item is disabled.
>
> Riccardo

I remember a similar problem with Gemas some time ago. The problem was
that the outlet _window of the class NSDocument was disconnected after
update the gorm file of the document. In Gemas the NSOwner object in
Gorm is a subclass of NSDocument. So Gorm display the outlet _window at
Inspector. But in your case the NSOwner object is an object
NSWindowController, so no idea about how achieve this connection. Maybe
you should make this connection by hand at -makeWindowControllers in
myDocument, with something like:

[aDocument takeValue: theWindow forKey: @"_window"];

However I noticed you have at PRWindow.gorm file an outlet "window"
connected between NSOwner and the window. But in PRWindowController.h
this outlet is not listed.

Germán