Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 11:14:05 +0000

On 5 Mar 2015, at 12:54, Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net> wrote:

> Seven, including Gregory and me.
>
> So to confirm:
> - who would be unable to attend if we had event in Vienna (majority of
> interest so far)?
> - who would be unable to attend if we had event in Dublin (possibly easier to
> get to for more people)?

I can not attend Vienna (because of the dates).

Dublin is easiest (apart from somewhere in the UK like Cambridge or London of
course) for me to got to, but really in my case timing is more of an issue than
location (though obviously places which take more than a day to get to, provide
more timing challenges) and I'm certainly willing to consider other alternative
locations.