Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 18:01:04 +0100

Am 09.03.2015 um 17:47 schrieb Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net>:

It was in the form, but the bigger problem is how would one phrase such a question?

Well, the question was quite generic...

What about www.doodle.com and just giving all potential dates for the next 6 months?
After a while, some preferences will show up. And the more people register themselves, the clearer the picture becomes.

But it might be limited by the location. Locations large enough to host such an event usually have some time slots they can offer.

BR,
Nikolaus