Re: UDanax "Green" Convert from Next to GNUStep ?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: UDanax "Green" Convert from Next to GNUStep ?
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:08:51 +0100

Hi,

jimserac@gmail.com wrote:
Idea of the Month...

Has anyone thought about trying to port Nelson's Open Sourced Udanax
"Green",frontend,
originally written for the NeXT, to GNUStep ?

http://udanax.xanadu.com/green/download/index.html

(For historical interest, udanax-oldfen.tar.gz is an old frontend written in C
for the NeXT platform.)
http://udanax.xanadu.com/green/download/udanax-oldfen.tar.gz

I don't know how useful, but an interesting challenge indeed! But I see no mention of NeXT or Objective-c there. The screenshot doesn't look like it either.

Riccardo