Re: GORM and NSCollectionView

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GORM and NSCollectionView
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:53:17 +0100

Hi,

Fred Kiefer wrote:
I just tried with 31 students and the flickering is horrible, but it
stops as soon as I let go of the window. Which Window manager are you using?

I am running windowmaker and I must say that flickering during resize is quite bad for may windows and different applications. This both with the art backend as with the cairo backend.

Riccardo