Re: Is GNUStep still beign updated?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Is GNUStep still beign updated?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 08:01:11 +0000

That's an interesting question.... Let's ponder it for a moment. :)

Quite frankly nothing would happen to GNUstep if Apple decided deprecate Cocoa. We do not operate here under Apple's authority, so they can deprecate anything they like.

It might, in fact, be a boon for the project, if they did so. GNUstep would then become the only cross platform implementation of the frameworks available.

GC
On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 03:56 Germán Arias <germanandre@gmx.es> wrote:
You forgot send to the list.