Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages - 2015/06/03

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages - 2015/06/03
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 12:15:03 +0200

Hi Philippe,

Philippe Roussel wrote:
Hi all,

I updated packages for sid (amd64), trusty (amd64) and wheezy (i386
and amd64). Packages are built with the available clang and libobjc2
(called libobjcgs).

Thank you for the great work!

Please note that I haven't tested any of this yet.

Packages list (some may be missing):
  * gnustep-{make,base,gui,back} and related dev packages
  * gdl2
  * easydiff
  * edenmath
  * pantomime
  * gnumail
  * gorm
  * projectcenter
  * gworkspace
  * gnustep-examples
  * laternamagica
  * lusernet
  * notebook
  * poe
  * terminal
  * textedit
  * systempreferences
  * vindaloo (with iconkit and popplerkit from Etoile)
  * waiho
  * renaissance
  * zipper
  * helpviewer
  * cynthiune
  * dbuskit
  * addressmanager
  * agenda
  * fisicalab
  * performance
  * rsskit
  * grr
  * price

Everything is under the following url :

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/

For example, for trusty amd64 you can add to sources.list :

deb http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/trusty/amd64/ ./

Please let me know if you find this useful, if a package is broken, if
you would like to add another package to the list etc.

Perhaps adding BatMon.app for laptop users could be useful.

Did you have any troubles building or local patches to apply?

Riccardo