Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages - 2015/06/03

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages - 2015/06/03
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 13:48:56 +0200

On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 11:15:41AM +0000, Ivan Vučica wrote:

> The build currently breaks within gnustep-base. I have a patch from
> November for Source/Additions/GSObjCRuntime.m and Source/NSException.m, but
> it's hacky. Plus, I fear touching such low-level files. I'll eventually
> send this out for review, after I go once more through it, and after I
> rebase the patch on latest -base.

On recent distributions I had to remove the objc/ include folder
coming from gcc for gnustep-base to compile otherwise it correctly
found libobjc2 but used gcc's libobjc headers. I guess something could
be done on gnustep-base makefile but I didn't take the time to check.

What does your patch look like ?

Philippe

ps : nice work on your build system
--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you
with experience