Questions on wrappers

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Questions on wrappers
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 23:08:08 -0600

Hi,

I want learn to make wrappers, but I don't have experience on this. So I
have some questions (maybe stupid questions):

1) Is possible make wrappers using StepTalk?

2) Or I should look into java/ruby wrappers? In the case of ruby
wrappers I see this needs the header "objc-api.h" which is no longer
available on gcc, so I should use libobjc/libobjc2. Is possible do this
using the headers of the "modern runtime"? Or "objc-api.h" is really
necessary?

Thanks
Germán