Re: Using ProjectCenter for applications with gdl2

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: Using ProjectCenter for applications with gdl2
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 18:14:06 -0700

Hi Edwin, sorry I can't really help with this i'm not at all familiar
with Project Center,
FWIW, I had started on getting GDL2 project types as a bundle working
in Project Manager, which is what the patch/thread linked below is
for...
 Unfortunately i never quite followed up on it, And unsure if PManager
still compiles.

https://mail.gna.org/public/pmanager-discuss/2006-09/index.html

In theory you don't actually need those patches I sent, but it does
help to avoid forking
the 'default project types' bundles (basically all the code in the
default project types can be reused for the gdl2 {app/tool,gsweb}
projects

In theory some similar bundle for Project Center may be possible to
write, I don't know..