Re: Using ProjectCenter for applications with gdl2

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Using ProjectCenter for applications with gdl2
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 22:29:16 +0200

HI,

On 06/16/15 15:37, Edwin Ancaer wrote:

Hello,

I have a small practical question. When linking my aplication, in which
I use gdl2, i need to add ADDITIONAL_NATIVE_LIBS += EOControl EOAccess EOInterface to GNUmakefile.preamble, otherwise, I get linker errors.

The problem is that ProjectCenter keeps rewriting this file before building, so I have to do the update for each modification I make.

I suppose there must be a way to tell Projectcenter to add these files automatically, but I don't find how.

Can anybody help out with this (a link to the documentation is much appreciated).

I am always lost with gnustep make.
What is ADDITIONAL_NATIVE_LIBS about?

What is special in EO? Can't you just add it to "libraries"in your project, where gnustep-base and gnustep-gui already are? If I need SimpleWebKit, e.g., I add it there.

Riccardo