Re: gnustep and valgrind

From: allynm
Subject: Re: gnustep and valgrind
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 04:56:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Fred,

Thanks, for the informality.

Actually, I had previously been using a "canned" version of valgrind by
doing
  sudo apt-get install valgrind

And, I think it worked fine.  For some reason I got this urge to download
the source and build it from scratch.  It was this version that failed.
BTW, I did a "sudo apt-get remove valgrind" before attempting the new build.

But, after it failed I downloaded the ubuntu/deb package and this too
failed.  Very strange.

Mark