Re: gnustep and valgrind

From: allynm
Subject: Re: gnustep and valgrind
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:45:44 -0700 (MST)

Fred-

A follow on to my most recent post.  After ripping out every valgrind file
in /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib and also /usr/bin, /usr/lib, and
/usr/include and then doing sudo ap-get install valgrind, I got a .deb copy
that actually installed and WORKED!  Incidentally, the program path should
be in /usr/bin.  If it loads into /usr/local/bin it won't work.

I was pleased to read that valgrind actually will work on objective-c 2.0
programs.  I'm testing once again and will get back to you.

Thanks,
Mark