Fwd: Re: Build GNUStep

From: Adam S
Subject: Fwd: Re: Build GNUStep
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 05:25:03 -0900

Hi Riccardo,

Please help! Richard has advised me to check with you. :)

So I have built GNUStep on both Raspbian (Raspberry Pi2) and Lubuntu (Banana Pi) and get the same three errors each time.

1. gnutls-dev won't install from command line (apt-get etc), package can't be found?

2. I can't drag any icons or files onto the Gworkspace desktop, when I try to do it the icon flicks back.

3. Similar to above, I can't drag any shortcuts to the Tabbed Shelf at the bottom of screen, same result.

Thanks!

Adam