Re: Build GNUStep

From: richardfrithmacdonald
Subject: Re: Build GNUStep
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:27:29 +1300

I'm travelling and can't really help, since all I have is occasional email access from a phone.
But ..
Skipped tests are normal ... Features not configured on your system or dependent on things not available on your system.  These are unimportant unless you specifically want to use the missing feature, but any skipped tests will be for non-core features (things most people can live without).
Dashed hopes are normal ... Features NOT yet implemented by anyone.  If you need I've of those features in a hurry, you should implement/contribute.
Actual failures should not happen and ought to be looked at individually ... they may be serious or unimportant, depending on whether and program you want to use actually uses the feature which isn't working.

Sent from my android device.