Re: Wishlist

From: Svetlana A. Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Wishlist
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:13:55 +1100

> Can we update the wishlist on wiki to add porting pavucontrol as a system
> preferences module to the wishlist item for pulseaudio? pavucontrol
> handles
> device and volume selection for pulseaudio.
>
> Similarly add nm-applet under the wishlist item for network-manager. We
> don't need to port the entirety of network-manager or pulseaudio, just
> the
> user facing frontends.

Some of this was also discussed by you here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2015-11/msg00209.html

I've expanded this section from your words; anything missing now?
  http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Application_wish_list#Desktop_settings

If you have a user account on the wiki, please say its name.
Or register: http://wiki.gnustep.org/wiki/Special:Userlogin
Then you can be added to the writers group and get access to editing the
wiki.

--
Svetlana A. Tkachenko
Member of the Free Software Foundation