Re: Questions about a Couple of Defaults

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Questions about a Couple of Defaults
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2016 18:19:16 -0400

Bertrand Dekoninck <bertrand.dekoninck@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Bertrand:

> At (3), when clicking on an element of the list, the color chooser
> should open and then you can select a new color.

This is what I thought should happen, but the color chooser never
appears. BTW, I am on the laest git version of GNUStep, compiled with gcc.

> I modified the latter in Rik.theme because the highlight color of rows
> in list views wasn't the same as in browserviews.

I can never get rik to compile with the git version of GNUstep.

Charles

--
Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.
(By komarimf@craft.camp.clarkson.edu, Mark Komarinski)