Re: Gorm can edit which types of files ?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm can edit which types of files ?
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 03:13:16 +0000

Gorm should be able to edit gorm files.  It can read nib files and edit them but I would recommend saving them as gorm files as the nib export has never been perfect.

I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be able to edit them.  There are some older nib files with which Gorm may have some issues. Whether it’s worthwhile fixing these issues is a matter of debate since the older nib format is no longer in use.

GC

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 18:25 Daniel Santos <daniel.dlds@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you reply again ? Your first reply didn’t have any text

Thanks