Re: Gorm can edit which types of files ?

From: Daniel Santos
Subject: Re: Gorm can edit which types of files ?
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 19:00:40 +0000

Here are the details of the error I am getting :

The backtrace :

(gdb) bt 5
    at Utilities.m:602
#1  0x00007ffff7b3470a in +[Utilities initializeFolderNodesUsingAccounts:] (self=<optimized out>, _cmd=<optimized out>, theAccounts=0x555555e67fc0)
    at Utilities.m:1045
#2  0x00007fffebebce71 in -[AccountEditorWindowController initWithWindowNibName:] (self=0x555555f5ebb0, _cmd=<optimized out>, windowNibName=<optimized out>)
    at AccountEditorWindowController.m:104
#3  0x00007fffebeb764c in -[AccountViewController addClicked:] (self=0x555555b8f990, _cmd=<optimized out>, sender=<optimized out>)
    at AccountViewController.m:235
#4  0x00007ffff65ad502 in -[NSApplication sendAction:to:from:] (self=<optimized out>, _cmd=<optimized out>,
    aSelector=0x7fffec0d26f0 <_OBJC_SELECTOR_TABLE+2128>, aTarget=0x555555b8f990, sender=0x555555f68a80) at NSApplication.m:2249

in the method folderNodesFromFolders: separator: in the Utilities.m file :

line 584
i = [aString indexOfCharacter: theSeparator];
aString : Drafts
theSeparator : /
i : 9223372036854775807

line 602
aName = [aString substringWithRange: NSMakeRange(mark, i-mark)];
aString : Drafts
mark : 0
i : 9223372036854775807

when I step over this last instruction an exception is raised or something, in gdb the program just continues.
Obviously the substring with the range is the problem, but how does i get that value from the indexOfCharacter method on line 584 ?