Re: Is there a mathematical matrix class?

From: dale.amon
Subject: Re: Is there a mathematical matrix class?
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 16:04:38 -0700

Since Fred Kiefer brought up coordinate transforms, something
different than what I'm looking at right now, I thought I'd
note that I did a bunch of things in that area for MiscKit
working with Don Yachtman back in the 90's. I gave a copy of
the last or near last release to Greg. It might be worth mining
as there was a lot of interesting and useful stuff in MiscKit,
not just my GISKit and GUI controls.

|  Dale Amon         Immortal Data          |
|  CEO       Midland International Air and Space Port  |
| amon@vnl.com    "Data Systems for Deep Space and Time"  |