GNUMail: Loading messages from a large mailbox

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: GNUMail: Loading messages from a large mailbox
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 08:19:33 +1000

Hello all,

With GNUMail I have a large directory with 19,000 messages in it. When I select
one to read it adds a line to console 'loading message from the mailbox'. When
I click on another one a second such line appears which is normal. Then I click
the first message again and a third line appears which I think is not normal
since it is identical to the first one.

Also it takes more than 5 minutes to load the message, I am still waiting.

GNUMail latest from gnustep-nonfsf repository; Debian buster/sid.

--
Svetlana